Let us machine quilt for you on our professional Gammill quilting machine.
We will treat your quilt like it was one of our own.
One Edge to Edge
Simple Pantograph Design
All Over Large Meandering
.015 per square inch
$35.00 Minimum Charge
Custom quilting, border designs, individual block designs, etc…start at .02 per square inch.
Other services include: Binding (attaching only or finished by hand) – Piecing of backings, pressing – see shop for pricing
Please contact us for more information at 904.276.1011
WE WOULD LOVE TO QUILT FOR YOU!!
Here are some guidelines to follow when preparing your
quilt top and backing:
- Square up quilt top and clip all loose threads on the backside.
- Be sure that the borders are FLAT and not ruffled or bowed
- If your quilt has a pieced border or no border, you might want to stay stitch 1/8″around the outside edge so that your quilt will not stretch out of shape.
- Your backing fabric should be at least 6″ larger than your quilt top.
- Square up your backing fabric and please leave selvedges on outside edges when possible.
- Top and backing should be pressed to remove any stubborn creases.
- Your batting should be as large as your quilt back.
QUILTER’S DREAM BATTING
Cotton Select: .31 running inch
Polyester Select: .20 running inch